Hey Everyone :)
I really appreciate all of your prayers and support thus far and would greatly appreciate it if you would keep me and my team in your prayers. I told you guys that I would keep you posted on the support raising so far and as of right now $606 have been generously donated. I leave in just three short weeks so I would like to ask you to continue praying for God to provide support for me on this journey. I still need to raise $2,244. Some of you have asked about donating online, you can do that at give.ccci.org in the "Give a Gift" box on the right, just enter my name Chelsea McLaughlin and follow the links from there. I know right now this blog is not very exciting but continue to follow me because I am certain God is going to do some amazinggg things this summer and I can not wait to share every one of them with you guys. Thank you all again! You mean so much to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment